It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:29 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 7   [ 65 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: MiltisUmbrae
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:40 pm 
Brutal Dictator

Rep: 121
Miltis wrote:
If it's needed i can also troll but i'm getting bored very fast...

He's not trolling you, the corp is not very active right now aside from on the forum. Lots more people post here than actually play the game.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:34 pm 
PODLALA

Rep: 1
I know i see on the KB that there are not lot of active pilots. But still i'm not lookin for fuckin army where u r just another F1 pusher. I want to join corp of best (in my opinion) players, to fly in small gangs even if it will be 2-3ppl mostly. I want to fly with the best and i wanne be a part of good team.

In summary - i have very deep in my ass how many of u r active, i'd like to join Genos even if one pilot would be online, i'm sure that i can learn smth from all of you.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:45 pm 
Brutal Dictator

Miltis wrote:
I know i see on the KB that there are not lot of active pilots. But still i'm not lookin for fuckin army where u r just another F1 pusher. I want to join corp of best (in my opinion) players, to fly in small gangs even if it will be 2-3ppl mostly. I want to fly with the best and i wanne be a part of good team.

In summary - i have very deep in my ass how many of u r active, i'd like to join Genos even if one pilot would be online.

Fair enough. But why should we want you?

I'm sure you read suitonia's post whereby recruitment is pretty much closed, and unless you have an amazing app you aren't getting in, so, amaze us. In your opinion, why should we recruit you? All I'm seeing so far is an average pvper who seems to do most of his solo pvp in high sec and only goes into 0.0 for ctas.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:04 pm 
PODLALA

Rep: 1
U don't see pvper, u see only KB which doesn't shows all. Good fight can be found everywhere.

In hisec, in lowsec, in null sec

As everyone im not good in flyin all ships. But im more than good in flyin some of them.
I can say that i'm almost perfect in flyin rifter and taranis. I can easily face alone 2 or 3 BCs while im in brutix or myrmidon. I can fight even more while im flyin dominix or megathron.

From last month actions.

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/k ... d=15332457 - here i was fighting two abaddons, second docked with bout 10% of armor.

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/k ... d=15314663 - i was 20km from him when he engaged me i survived and killed him and ran before his friends in deimos & wolf

http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/k ... d=15236696 - here i killed that stupid rupture and i tanked for a minute - oracle harbinger and bhaalgorn.

Moreover - in rifter i was winning fights that in theory i should lose.

You can call me an average pvp pilot, but i'll never agree with that. Im still gettin better, and i learn quick - that's why u should want me, gimme month and i bet you okami that u will apologize me for callin me an "average".

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:15 pm 
Corp member

Rep: 590
Miltis wrote:
I can say that i'm almost perfect in flyin rifter and taranis. I can easily face alone 2 or 3 BCs while im in brutix or myrmidon. I can fight even more while im flyin dominix or megathron.

Vouch

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:27 pm 
Brutal Dictator

Average is not an insult m8, average is better than most people, who call themselves 'pvpers', but are really just blobbing faggots.

My point is the majority of your solo kills are in high sec, either killing people in retarded fits (that huginn for example), or killing one ship with an equal or greater ship and then saying that there was other stuff there as well. There probably was, but it doesn't show us much and it does not allow us to gague your skill as a player. High sec is typically radically different as a pvp ground to 0.0 or lowsec. It's full of all kinds of faggotry (Neutral rr, ridiculous fits, hg implants etc), and things which work there do not translate into 0.0 or low sec. I'm well aware good fights can be found in high sec, having spent some time fighting canbaiters in rens etc, but again, being able to kill things in high sec is not really indicative of your skill as a player.

At most I'm gonna say join the channel, 'genos public', and let us get to know you. Not promising anything, but if you see someone roaming or organising a gang give them a holler and see if you can join. Only then will we be able to tell if you fit in or not. (This also comes down to personality as much as skill, a hell of a lot of trolling, arguing, and joking goes on in this corp, and if becomes readily apparent when you fly with someone or talk with someone ingame if they fit in with our corp personality wise).

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:31 pm 
Brutal Dictator

Also, take the following example and tell me how you would respond.

Your gang jumps into a rather large blob with the intention of fighting it. Bubbles are up, there is a light recon presence, a few tacklers, 1-2 logistics and a very heavy bc presence. The fc calls for everyone to decloak and burn to the sun and engage hostiles. You quickly realise that you are in fact on the wrong side of the gate, and there is a big angry blob between you and the sun. What is your course of action? And what do you believe should be called primary? You may wish to answer from the perspective of a cat.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:35 pm 
Corp member

Rep: 163
I AS AN OFFICIAL GENOS WARLORD OF HIGHSECURITYRENS WILL INFORM THAT

I DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:37 pm 
Brutal Dictator

GOOD TO KNOW COMMANDER XxXPROZACXxX