Change font size
It is currently Thu Sep 29, 2022 2:15 am


Post a new topicPost a reply Page 8 of 10   [ 93 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: THE POSTERDOME II - prepare yourself for my fists of rag
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:04 am 
Corp member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:02 pm
Posts: 2526
Rep: -18
im at unsw which is im pretty sure the second best uni in terms of results for law in aus (arguably the number 1 one cos people recognise our teaching methods as better than usyds - the number 1 one.)


and im holding a distinction average. this doesnt come through hard work for me as law plays to literally all my strengths in terms of how to get results. so i get to wing a lot of assessments and be confident ill do pretty well.




not that any of that matters, and im not sure why people are discussing it.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE POSTERDOME II - prepare yourself for my fists of rag
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:05 am 
Hydra RELOADED
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:01 am
Posts: 5590
Rep: 1084
I remember when I suggested Chunky Milks abysmal neg rep be transferred to Xenuria.

Mistakes.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE POSTERDOME II - prepare yourself for my fists of rag
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:30 am 
Corp member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:02 pm
Posts: 2526
Rep: -18
trust in the force gobbins. order will be restored.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE POSTERDOME II - prepare yourself for my fists of rag
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:38 am 
Corp member

Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:30 pm
Posts: 693
Rep: 53
shit, i already used up all my reps.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE POSTERDOME II - prepare yourself for my fists of rag
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:33 am 
Hydra RELOADED

Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:15 pm
Posts: 7081
Rep: -77
gunnar wrote:
Chunky Milk wrote:
Not gonna post in it, though I really would love to chat to mini one day after he's had sex

& gunner your whole write up is retarded, saying that means you're an idiot for playing games, because u know, games simply stimulate your subconscious pleasure senses. I'm not dumb enough to fight the fact that I'm human


what i'm trying to get at is that there are more refined pleasures than others. you're picking a crude, cavemanic pleasure. he's adopted space age pleasures. and you're having some kind of civilized debate so i'd be more inclined to side with the man picking pleasures with more civility.


Gunner, what space age pleasures is he adopting that I'm not? And since when was sex all about your own pleasure? You're talking as if he's adopting some new found thought when the reasons he's not having sex is because of medieval religion... (his dad is a pastor, gunner)

edit: to be clear, it's far less to do with the fact that he is a virgin than the reasons behind it... having very religious parents (ie: religious upbringing) (minigins words) that have clearly skewed his views on many of the realities of life. (hence the moving out of home thing)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE POSTERDOME II - prepare yourself for my fists of rag
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:57 am 
Corp member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:02 pm
Posts: 2526
Rep: -18
my dad is a doctor. (who has never discussed sex before marriage with me... ever. and i hope he plans to keep it that way)



and btw... assuming my dad is a pastor, which he is not... (although he is religious) i fail to see how you tie this to my views.
my father and i have opposing views on lots of things, the most noticeable would be gay rights.

given all the gay bashing you seem to do i would suggest you are tied closer to religious bigots than i am.



and notice that while i can point out the bigotry and injustices of the beliefs my parents hold for some povs i dont throw my hands in the air saying "my experiences. your argument is invalid."

i guess that just part of growing up and maturing.

_________________
Image


Last edited by Minigin on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE POSTERDOME II - prepare yourself for my fists of rag
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:06 am 
Corp member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:02 pm
Posts: 2526
Rep: -18
you cant build an argument on poor assumptions.


when you so ignorantly claimed that id 'given in to the peer pressure of religion' all the while badgering me about how vital it is to have as much sex as you can all the time, i not only pointed out the massive hypocrisy of your actions and your words but stated that i am not religious nor are my beliefs founded in the idea that sex is somehow 'evil' as you continue to try put words in my mouth.




the only person here thinking like a caveman is you... "oh whats that you dont want to have sex with literally everyone? YOU MUST THINK ITS EVIL!!!! JUST FACE IT YOU ARE HUMAN FUCK EVERTHING THAT MOVES!"

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE POSTERDOME II - prepare yourself for my fists of rag
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:11 am 
Brutal Dictator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:13 am
Posts: 3906
Location: Eating my country's national emblem
Rep: 121
Chunky Milk wrote:
gunnar wrote:
Chunky Milk wrote:
Not gonna post in it, though I really would love to chat to mini one day after he's had sex

& gunner your whole write up is retarded, saying that means you're an idiot for playing games, because u know, games simply stimulate your subconscious pleasure senses. I'm not dumb enough to fight the fact that I'm human


what i'm trying to get at is that there are more refined pleasures than others. you're picking a crude, cavemanic pleasure. he's adopted space age pleasures. and you're having some kind of civilized debate so i'd be more inclined to side with the man picking pleasures with more civility.


(his dad is a pastor, gunner)

edit: to be clear, it's far less to do with the fact that he is a virgin than the reasons behind it... having very religious parents (ie: religious upbringing) (minigins words) that have clearly skewed his views on many of the realities of life. (hence the moving out of home thing)


:picard: :picard: :picard: :picard: :chunkymilk: :chunkymilk: :chunkymilk: :chunkymilk: :picard: :picard: :picard: :picard:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE POSTERDOME II - prepare yourself for my fists of rag
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:31 am 
Corp member
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 6:32 pm
Posts: 1537
Rep: 221
thank god over here the private sector goes by skill and knowledge not how big of a nerd you were. the latter can go chill 9 to 5 at some noname government job because they hire by looking at gpa (the decent gvt ones are more complex, trial periods and whatnot). then their 9-5 work gets undone in administrative court if it is bad.

((ooc: i cannot stand academic circlejerking at all, esp when not dealing with real science. thankfully a good number of people in the community frown upon it as well so vOv))

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: THE POSTERDOME II - prepare yourself for my fists of rag
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:36 am 
Corp member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:34 pm
Posts: 1049
Rep: 120
Wow cmon, get a room you guys... (the POSTERDOME)

_________________
--
Merc


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 8 of 10   [ 93 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron


Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
610nm Style by Daniel St. Jules of Gamexe.net

Karma functions powered by Karma MOD © 2007, 2009 m157y