Change font size
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:02 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 8 of 10   [ 93 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: THE POSTERDOME II - prepare yourself for my fists of rag
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:04 am 
Corp member

Rep: -18
im at unsw which is im pretty sure the second best uni in terms of results for law in aus (arguably the number 1 one cos people recognise our teaching methods as better than usyds - the number 1 one.)

and im holding a distinction average. this doesnt come through hard work for me as law plays to literally all my strengths in terms of how to get results. so i get to wing a lot of assessments and be confident ill do pretty well.

not that any of that matters, and im not sure why people are discussing it.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:05 am 
Hydra RELOADED

Rep: 1084
I remember when I suggested Chunky Milks abysmal neg rep be transferred to Xenuria.

Mistakes.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:30 am 
Corp member

trust in the force gobbins. order will be restored.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:38 am 
Corp member

Rep: 53
shit, i already used up all my reps.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:33 am 
Hydra RELOADED

Rep: -77
gunnar wrote:
Chunky Milk wrote:
Not gonna post in it, though I really would love to chat to mini one day after he's had sex

& gunner your whole write up is retarded, saying that means you're an idiot for playing games, because u know, games simply stimulate your subconscious pleasure senses. I'm not dumb enough to fight the fact that I'm human

what i'm trying to get at is that there are more refined pleasures than others. you're picking a crude, cavemanic pleasure. he's adopted space age pleasures. and you're having some kind of civilized debate so i'd be more inclined to side with the man picking pleasures with more civility.

Gunner, what space age pleasures is he adopting that I'm not? And since when was sex all about your own pleasure? You're talking as if he's adopting some new found thought when the reasons he's not having sex is because of medieval religion... (his dad is a pastor, gunner)

edit: to be clear, it's far less to do with the fact that he is a virgin than the reasons behind it... having very religious parents (ie: religious upbringing) (minigins words) that have clearly skewed his views on many of the realities of life. (hence the moving out of home thing)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:57 am 
Corp member

my dad is a doctor. (who has never discussed sex before marriage with me... ever. and i hope he plans to keep it that way)

and btw... assuming my dad is a pastor, which he is not... (although he is religious) i fail to see how you tie this to my views.
my father and i have opposing views on lots of things, the most noticeable would be gay rights.

given all the gay bashing you seem to do i would suggest you are tied closer to religious bigots than i am.

and notice that while i can point out the bigotry and injustices of the beliefs my parents hold for some povs i dont throw my hands in the air saying "my experiences. your argument is invalid."

i guess that just part of growing up and maturing.

Last edited by Minigin on Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:06 am 
Corp member

you cant build an argument on poor assumptions.

when you so ignorantly claimed that id 'given in to the peer pressure of religion' all the while badgering me about how vital it is to have as much sex as you can all the time, i not only pointed out the massive hypocrisy of your actions and your words but stated that i am not religious nor are my beliefs founded in the idea that sex is somehow 'evil' as you continue to try put words in my mouth.

the only person here thinking like a caveman is you... "oh whats that you dont want to have sex with literally everyone? YOU MUST THINK ITS EVIL!!!! JUST FACE IT YOU ARE HUMAN FUCK EVERTHING THAT MOVES!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:11 am 
Brutal Dictator

Rep: 121
Chunky Milk wrote:
gunnar wrote:
Chunky Milk wrote:
Not gonna post in it, though I really would love to chat to mini one day after he's had sex

& gunner your whole write up is retarded, saying that means you're an idiot for playing games, because u know, games simply stimulate your subconscious pleasure senses. I'm not dumb enough to fight the fact that I'm human

what i'm trying to get at is that there are more refined pleasures than others. you're picking a crude, cavemanic pleasure. he's adopted space age pleasures. and you're having some kind of civilized debate so i'd be more inclined to side with the man picking pleasures with more civility.

(his dad is a pastor, gunner)

edit: to be clear, it's far less to do with the fact that he is a virgin than the reasons behind it... having very religious parents (ie: religious upbringing) (minigins words) that have clearly skewed his views on many of the realities of life. (hence the moving out of home thing)

:picard: :picard: :picard: :picard: :chunkymilk: :chunkymilk: :chunkymilk: :chunkymilk: :picard: :picard: :picard: :picard:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:31 am 
Corp member

Rep: 221
thank god over here the private sector goes by skill and knowledge not how big of a nerd you were. the latter can go chill 9 to 5 at some noname government job because they hire by looking at gpa (the decent gvt ones are more complex, trial periods and whatnot). then their 9-5 work gets undone in administrative court if it is bad.

((ooc: i cannot stand academic circlejerking at all, esp when not dealing with real science. thankfully a good number of people in the community frown upon it as well so vOv))

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:36 am 
Corp member

Rep: 120
Wow cmon, get a room you guys... (the POSTERDOME)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 8 of 10   [ 93 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next