Change font size
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 4:09 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: minigin 'my dad is not a pastor'
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:37 am 
Hydra RELOADED

Rep: -77
Minigin wrote:
and btw... assuming my dad is a pastor, which he is not...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2340&start=0

Quote:
apparently my mums somehow got it in her mind that my dad (who is super religious - so is my mum) is cheating on her with this 25 year old asian disciple (yes he has disciples...)

my dads taken a pretty boss stance on it... hes like "bitch you crazzzzzyyyyyyyy" but then said hed stop mentoring the asian chick, but my mums gone even stranger. saying that he didnt think there was anything wrong to begin with meant she cant trust him or something.

the incriminating evidence was btw an sms the girl had sent to my dad from egypt or something where she was christianing or whatever saying that she missed him. (literally nothing else)

yeah, having a super religious family with disciples definitely won't skew your views on sex

to quote nexus

nexus kinnon wrote:
when you're growing up as a kid, your parents are, as such, the two pillars of your world

gunner also agreed on ts3 that your father and mother are huge influences in your life, I'd agree with that, I think no matter how much you fight it they will inevitably have helped form your views. imo the only real way to truly separate yourself from this is to go out on your own.

Post subject: Re: minigin 'my dad is not a pastor'
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:52 am 
Corp member

Rep: -18
it has not. because i do not discuss such things with my parents and the topics i do discuss with them such as ive already used the example of gay rights, i have strongly opposing views to theirs, which do stem from their religious beliefs.

my parents have been influential in my life but that does not mean im a religious zealot that hates sex. your continual insistence that this is the reason why i disagree with you and if not for that i would be you is not only laughable but ignores every single argument ive raised.

i think your inability to hold a discussion without becoming abusive irrational and desperate should be a warning bell for you to wake up to yourself

and im not sure why you linked the other thread, it doesnt say anything about my dad being a pastor. is this meant to be some shazam moment where its as if i was contradicting myself by saying "peer pressure doesnt exist, you should be more like me and have lots of sex" or "im not a child like you, so im going to spend my time abusing you and your opinions"?

(you know... again ignoring the fact that EVEN IF my dad was a pastor this would not tie my views to his in any way)

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]