Change font size
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:44 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 34 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Virginity Quotes Thread or Why minigin wants to be a vir
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:15 am 
Hydra RELOADED

Rep: -77
Believe me or not (I'm not lying and am happy to swear on my mothers grave on this) Very early this year, before my current girlfriend I met an American girl. She also wants to stay a "virgin" till she finds true love. She was the biggest whore I've technically never had sex with. I have quite literally never skull fucked a girl harder in my life, she enjoyed it more than I did

Although she was addement about not 'technically' having sex as she wanted to save it for 'the one'. Meet her however and you'd think she was an angel from heaven.

Just some food for thought when you meet your true love and she tells you truthfully that's she's never had a guy inside her

Last edited by Chunky Milk on Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:18 am 
Hydra RELOADED

Rep: -77
Lack of sex doesn't prove how you'll be in a relationship, that's why it's retarded. Relationships are vastly more complicated than that m8er

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:05 am 
Corp member

Rep: -18
i once met a person who was a bigger hypocrite than you also.

therefore my case.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:07 am 
Corp member

Rep: -18
also see the way i had it planned in my head was like this...

i would meet this good looking girl on a train... she would just mention in passing that she is a virgin, then her and i would have sex because you know who cares about actually getting to know the person then i would cry that she lied to me.

also im pretty sure i know the answer, but ill ask because you know(well i guess you dont) but 'assumptions'... youve had what... you claim 15 partners in the last 3 years? and you argue this is what gives you the ability to be more stimulating both physically and intellectually?

how have all your relationships ended so far?

and either it doesnt or you havnt noticed yet. but does it bother you at all that the only thing youve managed to actually prove in this thread is just how important sex is to you personally? (you know despite claiming its no big deal?) - which is a great irony considering you are trying to push this notion that anyone who thinks sex is important is somehow misguided.

thats of course aside from sweeping statements youve made of your own experience and possibly fiction while trying to present them as indisputable fact.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 4   [ 34 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4