Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 48   [ 476 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 48  Next
 Post subject: EUROPEAN PPL RALLY NOW
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:57 pm 
Corp member

Rep: 190
Save our lands before it's too late

Listen to this great man of truth

I'll vote for anyone anti EU anti EUR including nazis to get out of this shit real quick

What will u do

Post subject: Re: EUROPEAN PPL RALLY NOW
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:18 am 
Hydra RELOADED

Rep: 21
The ending definitely made me chuckle.

Man's got a point, and if I was european I'd be fighting the EU/Euro as much as I could because of spergs like Greece dragging everyone down.

And trenny, this is why the Irish accent is much better than your silly Scottish accent.

Honestly I'm not even sure what a Scottish accent is even more your voice has forever tainted that for me.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:41 am 
Hydra RELOADED

Rep: 225
Sorry for not being from the highlands m8 :frown:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:52 am 
Corp member

SolusLunes wrote:
Man's got a point, and if I was european I'd be fighting the EU/Euro as much as I could because of spergs like Greece dragging everyone down.

Actually that's a terrible misconception.

What happened is that the greek government spent billions of money they didn't have to buy mainly military stuff, sold by ze german and ze french, with of course much illicit comissions backhandled. Then they spent on highways and olympic games like crazy.

At some point they were heavily indebted, Goldman Sachs helped them to hide it in order to get into Europe.

Saying the problem is people being lazy, not paying taxes etc. is total bullshit, but is very practical for those really responsible to cover their responsability.

Would you be happy to cut 50% of your salary and future pension to pay for what your gouvernment and bankers did when you had absolutely nothing to do with it? Don't think so.

Also the bankers are seizing the gold of the country as a collateral now, and you can be sure the rest of Europe is on the list entirely and no country is "strong enough" despite what people still tend to think.

This is the ground to get out of Euro/EU, which is very much becoming a sort of soviet union for the worse, share the poverty while the top bureaucrates get the wealth, instead of a sane competitive environment. Not because some country drags the others down, while it's kind of true, it's intendend and working as expected and has nothing to do with the people.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:00 am 
Corp member

Also

this is the ECB balance sheet

What this means is that we're going to see a huge, huge, huge inflation in the next months because since Mario Draghi (ex Goldman Sachs, surely unrelated) is in charge he's printing moneyz like a pig.

People will starve in Portugal and other poor countries when 1 kilo of pastas will cost 5 euros. The actual sharp raise in gasoline price is related, it's not only "risk" because of Iran. And it will go on, hampering completely the economy.

We're not going to see a small recession, but a depression.

Call me gloom and doom if you want.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:50 am 
Hydra RELOADED

Rep: 21
Halarach wrote:
SolusLunes wrote:

Actually that's a terrible misconception.

What happened is that the greek government spent billions of money they didn't have to buy mainly military stuff, sold by ze german and ze french, with of course much illicit comissions backhandled. Then they spent on highways and olympic games like crazy.

At some point they were heavily indebted, Goldman Sachs helped them to hide it in order to get into Europe.

Saying the problem is people being lazy, not paying taxes etc. is total bullshit, but is very practical for those really responsible to cover their responsability.

Would you be happy to cut 50% of your salary and future pension to pay for what your gouvernment and bankers did when you had absolutely nothing to do with it? Don't think so.

Also the bankers are seizing the gold of the country as a collateral now, and you can be sure the rest of Europe is on the list entirely and no country is "strong enough" despite what people still tend to think.

This is the ground to get out of Euro/EU, which is very much becoming a sort of soviet union for the worse, share the poverty while the top bureaucrates get the wealth, instead of a sane competitive environment. Not because some country drags the others down, while it's kind of true, it's intendend and working as expected and has nothing to do with the people.

And they said I'd never learn anything on the internet.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:33 pm 
Brutal Dictator

Rep: 999
greek/mediterranean people are lazy.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:34 pm 
Director

Rep: 423
good posts? in my pubbie bazaar?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:18 pm 
Corp member

Rep: 100
trenny jr wrote:
Sorry for not being from the highlands m8 :frown:

+ rep for funneh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:23 pm 
Hydra RELOADED

Rep: 1084
halabad if you cool with it I think we should move this to generalis so that it will not be ignored

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 48   [ 476 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 48  Next