It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:14 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 46 of 48   [ 476 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next
 Post subject: Re: EUROPEAN PPL RALLY NOW
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:37 pm 
Director

Rep: 423
c/pin from my fb as to why the ukip hype aint shit

- All this talk about UKIP domination is somewhat overegged (or, if you're being cynical, total bullshit and a great scam to sell papers) - projected national vote share this time round was: LAB 31% CON 29% UKIP 17% LIBDEM 13% OTHERS 10%, their vote share in the local elections last year was 23%, or down by 6% this year. Oops.

- UKIP hasn't picked up overall control of any councils, and only seem to have won 0-5 councillors in most authorities, meaning that their actual influence will be limited if any at all. Only exception I can see to this is Basildon where they won 12 out of 40, but who gives a fuck about Basildon really.

- UKIP is an almost total non-presence inside London, a major issue for them if this bears up in the general. In their own words: they had difficulty appealing to the "educated, cultured and young." http://ind.pn/1jJBuze Quite.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:07 am 
I'M A MASSIVE RETARD

Rep: 127
maybe they're not stupid enough?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:11 am 
I'M A MASSIVE RETARD

Rep: 127
personally if i were british id vote for james cameron explorer of the seas

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:25 pm 
Corp member

Rep: 190
Nexus Kinnon wrote:
the ukip hype aint shit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:31 pm 
Corp member

Rep: 486
I too want to pull out of Europe and send all the regulations back to Brussels and let all our beaches and waterways turn into bike filled cesspools again.
Frankly, in my lifetime, the condition of my environment has improved dramatically. I don't know for certain that it was European policy and involvement that lead to this, I have no time machine with which to prove it.
However, whenever I am affected directly by a "member of the traditional British upper echelons" it rarely comes down in my, or anybody elses favour. I'm pretty confident that under purely British rule, the British public would have been far more sorely shit upon than has happened.

I like UKIP because they have previously worn the appearance of being human beings, fallable, humble and so on. As their influence has grown, the PR companies have apparently been "normalising" their political image to include all the standard shit seen on the face of the other politicians. Every word to be guarded, every public appearance to be managed. I don't agree with the get out of europe asap message at all and never have, obviously. But I do agree with far greater accountability of European Parliament, a stronger balancing of economies prior to allowing unfettered immigration. I'm actually pro immigration, but not where it happens just so rich British Toff Cunts can fill their entire hotel complex with barely paid foreigners who will work for less money than the locals will. Sure, come and do what we can't (lol, thanks), but don't come and do won't we won't just because we think we're so damm important. Our fucking underclass need to learn a thing or two about being special snowflakes.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 10:12 am 
Corp member

Rep: 256
good night schengen :maverick:

also gj germany for reopening buchenwald, in 1930s they had room for 250000, shall see if there will be need for even more.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:10 pm 
Corp member

Rep: 221

baguette provil
stop kebab

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:49 pm 
Corp member

Rep: 486
Uk response will be to placate the demographic of the agressor and increase blanket surveillance on the demographic of the victims.

Still no difinitive answer as to what the specific "benefits of multiculturalism" are though. Just get called racist for asking.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:58 pm 
Corp member

Rep: 256
Bunk, Gavjack Bunk wrote:
Uk response will be to placate the demographic of the agressor and increase blanket surveillance on the demographic of the victims.

Still no difinitive answer as to what the specific "benefits of multiculturalism" are though. Just get called racist for asking.

there is no common benefits in current forced implementation of multiculturalism in Europe. now how racist is that?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:17 pm 
Director

Rep: 510
Ok so
on average
is the sandnigger penis larger than a whitemans penis
this is important 2 establish the level of cuck currently experienced by our 1st world bros
:sickcunt:

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 46 of 48   [ 476 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next