Change font size
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:13 am

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 36 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: [APP] Anarius Faust
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:05 pm 
Director

Rep: 80
official recommendations are rook main falcon alt but we understand if your main is not caldari skilled

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:08 pm 
Director

Rep: 423
vouch

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:08 pm 
Brutal Dictator

Rep: 121
hahaha, perfect response to the cat question. That alone gets you my vote haha

Also I knew your name seemed familiar, must have been from hobos, or your video, which I think I have lying about somewhere

App looks pretty good though, and you have a good attitude and your record isn't bad at all, but m8, didn't you hear from butter dog? 11B is all about ~elite pvp~ and ~wulfpax~ and generally not contributing at all to our alliance :lol:

But nah don't worry about that. I'll have a chat with the other directors, and you've already got some vouches from the genos troll squad, which is saying something. Keep an eye on this thread for more trolls and luls in the meantime and I'll get back to you in a day or two. Also hang around long enough in 11b public and you might even see our rarely sighted but ever present corp viking, pylse. (Yes our corp has real women AND a real viking)

Also, how many of your 4 chars would you be bringing into the corp? All but the fw character?

(Optional) Finally, please provide a fan fiction for morel featuring butter dog and lord makk

Double finally, ignore antoine, he's even more bitter about falcons than I am

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:47 pm 
Corp member

Rep: 162
cannot vouch harder.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:37 am 
Scrub

Rep: 0
Antoine Lefevre wrote:
official recommendations are rook main falcon alt but we understand if your main is not caldari skilled

Never too late to cross train ;)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:28 am 
Hydra RELOADED

Rep: -80
Quote:
learned how to...ECM people to death

You'll fit in nicely.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:19 pm 
Hydra RELOADED

Rep: 5
Shiroi_Okami wrote:
App looks pretty good though, and you have a good attitude and your record isn't bad at all, but m8, didn't you hear from butter dog? 11B is all about ~elite pvp~ and ~wulfpax~ and generally not contributing at all to our alliance :lol:

(Optional) Finally, please provide a fan fiction for morel featuring butter dog and lord makk

Um, I'd rather forget about this part of my eve history :) Tbh though, Hobos were not such bad guys, and I would have probably stayed if level of activity and such hadn't died down so badly after the whole Providence invasion. Unfortunately I couldn't stay in a corp where the most active subforum was "Planetary Interaction".

Shiroi_Okami wrote:
Also, how many of your 4 chars would you be bringing into the corp? All but the fw character?

Probably all but the FW char yes, she is kinda my fallback option because no matter what happenes I usually can get a quick Rifter fight out of her. Depends on how busy you guys can keep me I might move her out of FW once she can fly a bit more useful stuff :)

Shiroi_Okami wrote:
Double finally, ignore antoine, he's even more bitter about falcons than I am

No worries man, I already have purchased 20 Falcons and have them ready to be moved - After all the best opponents are those that can't shoot back ... ;)

It would be cool if we can get together for a quick chat or sth, at the moment I am still a bit undecided on where I want to go.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:00 pm 
Brutal Dictator

Rep: 999
never having been in UK, but flown and fought with them I'm genuinely sad that the whole thing went to hell. they were cool before the whole burn providence retardation :( cool RPers like them and cva really enriched eve

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:35 am 
Brutal Dictator

Rep: 121
Morel Nova wrote:
never having been in UK, but flown and fought with them I'm genuinely sad that the whole thing went to hell. they were cool before the whole burn providence retardation :( cool RPers like them and cva really enriched eve

Yeah I realled liked the old UK, before providence started to fall and all the provibears that didn't want to lose their ratting space flooded into UK. When Uk was just a small core of nano roamers with no space, it was awesome. Then it became bloated and fail like most space holding alliances.

But yeah Anariius I'll be on most of today if you want to have a chat, also I'll mail you our TS details if you wanna have a chat over TS

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:09 am 
Corp member

Rep: 110
Oh hello there :)
Are you "ievecoza" on twitter? Was I the one that recommended you to join Snuff Box?
I'm not playing EVE atm, but would be nice to see you in Mad Bombers. Good luck o/

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 2 of 4   [ 36 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next