Rep: -2
why so sensitive?

Post subject: Re: BigChols
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:58 pm 
Scrub

Suitonia wrote:
BigChols wrote:
like i said ill just apply somewhere else, maybe another corp in PL or just stay with b2k, not sure yet

This is one of the reasons why you didn't get in. We are Genos, not PL. We're not your easy ticket into getting into Pandemic Legion.

and how can this be one of the reasons i didnt get in, this statement was a statement after the fact, and an incorrect one at that.
i never said anything about joining another corp in PL until it was suggested that i wasnt going to get in genos.

logic is flawed, is suitonia always this sensitive?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:12 pm 
Director

Rep: 423
jesus shut the fuck up you dumb shit

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:29 pm 
Corp member

Rep: 129
hahaha

posting "why so sensitive" as the 3rd post in a string of 4 posts made only by himself

you are a special little flower, BigChols

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:47 pm 
Director

Rep: 181
i like this guy

apply and i will accept u

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:22 pm 
Scrub

CHED wrote:
i like this guy

apply and i will accept u

k thx

ill wait till your on, as i cant because in game it doesnt allow aps.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:25 pm 
Director

Rep: 445
BigChols wrote:

and how can this be one of the reasons i didnt get in, this statement was a statement after the fact, and an incorrect one at that.
i never said anything about joining another corp in PL until it was suggested that i wasnt going to get in genos.

Regardless of whether you 'said anything about it' the fact remains that after being rejected, you simply decided that 'oh well lol someone else will take me'. We don't want someone who isn't serious that they want to join us. You also aren't able to take criticism well, when you were told you were rejected, you instantly started trolling, posting shit and flaming people. We've rejected people who have decided that they will go out, solo / gain experience, join our channels, and come on roams with us or join hydra and prove to us that they really are Genos material, and they've been accepted in after. We don't want someone who is going to ragequit or isn't going to fill gaps and man up when they're not pulling their weight. Also, we don't want someone whos gonna whine for hours when he gets called a retard for garmon when he fucks up.

Funnily enough every woman I've dated tells me the exact opposite thing about my Sensitivity....

Post subject: Re: [REJECTED] BigChols
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:29 pm 
Brutal Dictator

Rep: 999
Suitonia doesnt like you

Post subject: Re: [REJECTED] BigChols
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:32 pm 
Director

Rep: 510
Spoiler:
this is gonna backfire

I like how you still want to join the corp when you've been told off by so many people.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:39 pm 
Scrub

Suitonia wrote:
BigChols wrote:

Regardless of whether you 'said anything about it' the fact remains that after being rejected, you simply decided that 'oh well lol someone else will take me'. We don't want someone who isn't serious that they want to join us. You also aren't able to take criticism well, when you were told you were rejected, you instantly started trolling, posting shit and flaming people. We've rejected people who have decided that they will go out, solo / gain experience, join our channels, and come on roams with us or join hydra and prove to us that they really are Genos material, and they've been accepted in after. We don't want someone who is going to ragequit or isn't going to fill gaps and man up when they're not pulling their weight. Also, we don't want someone whos gonna whine for hours when he gets called a retard for garmon when he fucks up.

Funnily enough every woman I've dated tells me the exact opposite thing about my Sensitivity....

fair enough.
i am serious about joining genos or i wouldnt have applied.
Criticism is the only way i get pointed out that im doing something wrong so thats fine too. may not always respond perfectly, but i hear it and subtly apply it.
so now that this episode on the lifetime channel is concluded, when can i come out and have a roam, and test the waters?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 9 of 15   [ 143 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 15  Next