Change font size
It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 8:54 am

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 34 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Bunk vs Raimo vol 1 (barged)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:59 pm 
Director

Rep: 423
:stare:

Post subject: Re: Smoking on campus
PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:12 pm 
Corp member

Rep: 486
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19953716

That second hand eating must be really giving entitled thin people colon cancer. Ok so they didn't stop at smoking, but they will stop at eating right? guys? They won't just keep getting more and more powerful and full of themselves and going after more and more people will they right? guys? This is the end of it yes?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:33 pm 
Corp member

Rep: 590
Bunk, Gavjack Bunk wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19953716

That second hand eating must be really giving entitled thin people colon cancer. Ok so they didn't stop at smoking, but they will stop at eating right? guys? They won't just keep getting more and more powerful and full of themselves and going after more and more people will they right? guys? This is the end of it yes?

What the fuck are you talking about? A single (successful) lawyer filing a class action against the food industry for stopping mislabeling food products to appear healthier than they are is "them" now?

Had you taken the time to read your link you would have found out that it seems like a very good cause and also like a case of relative David versus Goliath.

But thanks for this post dear Bunkster! "Poof" and the last shreds of your credibility gone!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:06 pm 
Corp member

Rep: 486
Raimo wrote:
A single (successful) lawyer filing a class action against the food industry for stopping mislabeling food products to appear healthier than they are is "them" now?

Quote:
Mr Barrett is one of more than a dozen lawyers who has filed cases against some of the US food industry's biggest players.

Single, dozen. I dunno....

Raimo wrote:
Had you taken the time to read your link you would have found out that it seems like a very good cause and also like a case of relative David versus Goliath.

Quote:
Don Barrett likes his opponents powerful, and rich. He is the lawyer whose decade-long battle to force the tobacco companies to admit they knew cigarettes were addictive and pay the medical costs of victims was depicted in the film The Insider.

It's Goliath versus Goliath.

Raimo wrote:
But thanks for this post dear Bunkster! "Poof" and the last shreds of your credibility gone!

You'll need a lot more than desperation and great stamina for tantrums to look good against me. Being wrong is one thing, being so obviously wrong and easily countered is just sad. Please have some courtesy for the other users of this forum who are expected to read these outbursts, at least try to have them factually correct. I'm sure Captain Strawman will swoop down to make you feel better about this most obvious of gaffe's though, so you will just do it again and again with no sign abatement.

Raimo wrote:
Had you taken the time to read your link

Yes. Sage words. Physician heal thyself.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:25 pm 
Corp member

Spoiler:
Ed: Nice I can spoiler your full quote-retardfest!
Bunk, Gavjack Bunk wrote:
Raimo wrote:
A single (successful) lawyer filing a class action against the food industry for stopping mislabeling food products to appear healthier than they are is "them" now?

Quote:
Mr Barrett is one of more than a dozen lawyers who has filed cases against some of the US food industry's biggest players.

Single, dozen. I dunno....

Raimo wrote:

Quote:
Don Barrett likes his opponents powerful, and rich. He is the lawyer whose decade-long battle to force the tobacco companies to admit they knew cigarettes were addictive and pay the medical costs of victims was depicted in the film The Insider.

It's Goliath versus Goliath.

Raimo wrote:

You'll need a lot more than desperation and great stamina for tantrums to look good against me. Being wrong is one thing, being so obviously wrong and easily countered is just sad. Please have some courtesy for the other users of this forum who are expected to read these outbursts, at least try to have them factually correct. I'm sure Captain Strawman will swoop down to make you feel better about this most obvious of gaffe's though, so you will just do it again and again with no sign abatement.

Raimo wrote:
Had you taken the time to read your link

Yes. Sage words. Physician heal thyself.

Ah nice, you spotted an error in my post and that I misread the nonimportant parts of the linked news! Sorry, not "single lawyer" but "a group of lawyers".

But no, it's not Goliath vs. Goliath, the entirety of the big food industries operating in the US (apparently - i.e. millions of people gathering income from 100's of millions) > a few individuals, however wealthy and succesful they are.

Still, good job doing the typical Bunkster song and dance to muddy the waters and seem "right" on a quick glance so your impressionable fanboys can go "ooh" once again.

Too bad you didn't adress the point of my post at all, you still seem retarded as fuck whining about that case. (Ed: BOLDING and help for the reading impaired)

Their aim is to make food producers act according to the laws *already in place* and indicate clearly the contents of the products sold... Explain in cleartext how this is a bad thing?

Spoiler:
(BTW in Finland said laws are pretty decent and are already enforced quite well, hopefully the great amerikuh can get on our level)

...And yes, obviously the lawyers filing the suit are also aiming to earn a nice % of the potential damage payments but that's a given.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:11 am 
Director

man fuck lawyers who pick on those poor poor massive multinational food conglomerates :frown:

i guess they'll just have their billions and billions of dollars in a scrooge mcduck style swimming pool to comfort them :frown: :frown:

if only those legal dicks would just let them fuck over poor uninformed people for massive profit in peace :frown: :frown: :frown:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:14 am 
Director

countdown to bunkster going LOL TROLE :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:01 am 
Hydra RELOADED

Rep: -77
Nexus Kinnon wrote:
man fuck lawyers who pick on those poor poor massive multinational food conglomerates :frown:

i guess they'll just have their billions and billions of dollars in a scrooge mcduck style swimming pool to comfort them :frown: :frown:

if only those legal dicks would just let them fuck over poor uninformed people for massive profit in peace :frown: :frown: :frown:

cannot wait to be said legal dick :maverick:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:47 am 
Corp member

Rep: 74
Chunky Milk wrote:
cannot wait to be said legal dick :maverick:

You have to a smart legal dick though. Maybe run coffee for a while until you figure out the copy machine and go from there?

"Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel, and, through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity and a life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live" - Richard Safreed

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:33 am 
Corp member

Nexus Kinnon wrote:
countdown to bunkster going LOL TROLE :smug: :smug: :smug: :smug:

Nah he doesn't admit his evertroll, he just ignores threads where he's already dethroned and keeps sperging in the others

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 34 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next