Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Nrom Gustav
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:13 am 
Hydra RELOADED

Rep: 354
1. About you irl:
    How old are you in real life?
    how often can you play eve?
    Everytime my parents r not home becos then my dad gets rly angry if am using his computer 2 play lol
    Where are you from in real life?
    Mexico City
    What timezone do you live in?
    Mexico Central Time
    What languages do you speak?
    English Spanish

2. About you in eve:
    How many skillpoints do you have? (linking an eveboard.com character sheet helps a lot)
    42m skillpoints
    what ships can you fly, what do you have experience flying?
    Logistics, Recons (specially falcons am v good at falcons), interceptors, t1 frigates, sniper hurricanes, caldari navy hookbills
    What kind of PvP format do you enjoy (i.e. LR hac gangs, Armor BS, soloing etc.)
    I think soloing is for faggots becos whats the point of trying to single player on a MASSIVE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE game, I think most soloers r just 2 fat or stupid irl 2 make friends 2 go on gangs with lol.
    I like 2 camp jumpbridges becos ur victims literally cant do shit and usually they dont even know they just died lol its a bit like waiting outside a bar 4 really drunk ppl and then bashing their shit on and then looting their pockets 4 their wallet lol
    Please link a public killboard with your stats.
    http://genos.killmail.org/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=48611
    How do you finance your pvp within eve? (i.e. mission running alt, scamming, savings)
I finance my pvp by putting my hands up like this o// and asking 4 ships or using one of my leftover ships from when I buyed a lot of ships 4 0.0 WARFARE so I try never 2 buy ships becos why waste ur money when u got ships left no?

3. About you in Genos
    Why do you want to join Genos?
    Becos I saw u won the 2nd place on Alliance Tournament so u guys must have rly good skills and every1 always wants to roll with the BIG DOGS u know, the BEST OF THE BEST, like space marines but in eve online.

List any references you have in corp.

Suitonia, Chedxus Kinnon (they r 2 ppl but rly act like one they are like a human dickbutt I guess becos everything one says the other says 2 and they r like the bestest friends irl and I think they went 2 kindergarden 2gether or some shit) Kimura Matsumoto Shomitzu Ichi Ban, that other Mexican dude in corp that never logs in, Juan Axel "El Negro" Moisander.

Talk about, in brief, your past year in eve, your recruitment history and what you've been doing.

Well it all began when some1 linked me Goonswarm eve videos of lots of frigates ganking bigger ships lol so I was like whooaaaaa shit I want 2 join this game, and then I trained up for a CROW INTERCEPTOR and spent like half my money on it and then I joined SMASH after a dude in local recruited me becos they were going 2 war with TRIUMVIRATE and I was like n1, I want 2 fight triumvirates.

It was like an all redneck corp but it was p n1 and we were like never paying the SMASH TITAN BILLS that all corps had 2 pay for Peoke's titan that later got sold for irl money but Peoke said it got stolen after the GREAT PATRIOTIC WAR OF GEMINATE. When SMASH folded I was m8s with the ROADKILL MAIN COMMANDER SCOOTER1 and he was hay ur pretty chill do u want 2 join IEEX and I was like, ok, I will join ur company. Shortly after that, IEEX was the only company doing any defense in Geminate after every1 else packed their shit and left 4 empire.

After that we moved 2 Stain, and was p chill becos we fought bigger -A- all the time and STAIN EMPIRE of evil who rented (and still rents) NPC space to empire pubbies 4 rly high prices lol. Then we moved deeper into Stain becos we were getting Titan dropped by -A- and thats not so fun so we moved to J-A which is a pretty chill SANSHA level 4 mission hub so 4 a while we controlled most the Sansha LP store and inflated Nightmares and Slaves 2 ridicolous prices lol.

I was doing mishuns on one char and ratting on another and plexing u know 2 keep it diversified. And life was good. Then we were approached by a irl woman that looks like a skinny crackwhore whose name is Rydis and she was like hey u guys, want 2 make a PVP POWERHOUSE ALLIANCE? And after a while we were like ok, we'll join ur pvp powerhouse. And so did EXCEED and BURN EDEN, and H A V O C. And thats how the MINOR THREAT alliance was born.

But turns out the crackwhore was secretly a goon, so when IEEX went FUCKGOONS on delve roaming them everyday and getting lots of fights, she was rly butthurt about that and we began 2 have a falling out with the alliance. Also the alliance leadership rly wanted 2 take some dyspro and technetium moons that were in our pocket. Becos we had lived so long in Stain by then, we knew that Stain Empire and Coven would come defend them with a 120man dread fleet + 10 titans which at the time was like WHOOAAAA nigga that a lot of capitols but they were like HAHAHA WE CAN TAKE THEM, so they kept reinforcing the towers but they were always timed at Russian tz so they never ever capped it. This created a lot of anger in the alliance specially since by that moment all the other corps made MAIN FLEET COMMAND JORDAN MUSGRAT who's a retard irl lol.

Anyways Minor Threat decided FUCK U IEEX UR KICK, and they kicked us out of the Minor Threat alliance and recruited some terrible pubbie corps like DIGITAL FURY RENEGADES or some shit and so on 2 fight us. Ofc after having fought and held of -A- for a rly long time in Stain close to Catch we were all like HAHAHAHAHAHA. And we rode 2 war. Somewhere in this foram u can see my repost of Velvet and the Exceeds crying bitter tears as they realized its rly hard 2 kick people from NPC SPACE (shocker) and short of camping us on all timezones (they didnt have enough people) there was literally nothing they could do. It also helped we were all US tz except some retards that are the equivalent of Johan Moisander that kept dying in EU tz.

We had elite guerilla warfare fleet format of interceptors + falcons + other recons and we kept engaging their sniper hac gangs like that with a lot of success. Being all ex smashkills we didnt rly mind losing 10 interceptors if we killed 10 hacs with that (isk war!), and since our logistics were superb, we had no problem in suiciding one fleet, reshipping in 10 minutes, and suicidng another 1. I guess it was like t2 goonswarm frigate swarm u know. So eventually the Minor Threats CLAIMED VICTORY, disbanded, and left 2 greener pastures.

Then KENGOGOGOGOKU arrived 2 T-8 and again they said HAHAHAHA WE ARE BAND OF BROTHERS UR GONNA GET KICKED FROM HERE and they attempted 2 hotdrop us and shit and even called in the Triumvirates for some Delve Invasion that never happened. They also, gave up after a couple months and life was good again.

But then one director was like Hey I want 2 rat in this system and I was like Nigger get the fuck out of my rice paddy or face consequence and he was like lol wot r u gonna do, so I ganked his macro bot and petitioned him for RMT becos he was running 5 macros 2 pay 4 his rent can u believe that lol anyways he got banned for a short and his Aeon char got BANZ0RED but then later unbanz0red after much pleading and crying from the rest of the leadership who turns out also profits from macro ratters wot do u know.

Anyways I got kicked 4 that and then Nexus saw I flew a lot of rifters and was like hey u should join Genos and I was like ok and here I am.

Post subject: Re: Genos Occidere is recruiting
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:27 pm 
Director

Rep: 575
vouching

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:28 pm 
Brutal Dictator

Rep: 999
Nrom wrote:
But then one director was like Hey I want 2 rat in this system and I was like Nigger get the fuck out of my rice paddy or face consequence and he was like lol wot r u gonna do, so I ganked his macro bot and petitioned him for RMT becos he was running 5 macros 2 pay 4 his rent

u are my mexican hero

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:32 pm 
Director

Rep: 423
cannot vouch harder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:35 pm 
Brutal Dictator

Rep: 121
Morel Nova wrote:
Nrom wrote:
But then one director was like Hey I want 2 rat in this system and I was like Nigger get the fuck out of my rice paddy or face consequence and he was like lol wot r u gonna do, so I ganked his macro bot and petitioned him for RMT becos he was running 5 macros 2 pay 4 his rent

u are my mexican hero

A modern day Emiliano Zapata.

*Applause*

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:41 pm 
Director

Rep: 345
Apply in game.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:28 pm 
I'M A MASSIVE RETARD

Rep: 127
VOUCHING

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:28 pm 
I'M A MASSIVE RETARD

Rep: 127
why the fuck did you delete my old recruitment thread?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:47 pm 
Director

Rep: 181
anti vouch

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:55 pm 
Corp member

Rep: 590
CHED wrote:
anti vouch

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 6   [ 58 posts ]