Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Jurietto
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:48 am 
Scrub

Rep: 0
1. About you irl:
How old are you in real life?

How often can you play eve?
A few hours before work and after work anywhere between 3-6 hours each week day, and all day/night Sunday. (Saturdays I'm usually out).

Approx. 20-35hrs a week i'd say, or possibly more as I am willing to stay up late/wake up early if there is a fun/good roam/op on offer.

Where are you from in real life?
Australia, SA.

What timezone do you live in?
UTC/GMT +9:30 hours

What is your favorite Lady Gaga song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yunSRfnsVck

What languages do you speak?
English

2. About you in eve:
How many skillpoints do you have?
52mil - http://eveboard.com/pilot/Jurietto

What ships can you fly, what do you have experience flying?
Any T2 frigate, but mainly Amarr/Minmatar spec'd - Ceptor/Dictor/HAC/HIC/LOGI/RECON/BC/CS/BS/

Have had vast experience with Rapier/Huginn/Hurricane/Vaga/Rupture/Sabre/Taranis.
Only just starting to fly active tanks now, so Cyclone (Can fly Sleipnir but have yet to on TQ), Maelstrom, etc. Just got my trainer wheels on with the Cyclone.

What kind of PvP format do you enjoy (i.e. LR hac gangs, Armor BS, soloing etc.)
Being outnumbered gives me a hard on - But I enjoy all kinds of PVP bar huge fleet warfare. (Fleet Warfare to me is anything that is 30 men or more).
I find though as the gang/fleets get bigger the less it is skill based (unless fighting a gang/fleet of equal or greater size).
I much prefer solo or small scale fleets. And since I've done nothing but solo for a while, i'm looking at getting into some smaller (2-10 man) fleets and running around killing shit.

With that being said I used to enjoy the RRBS gangs in Sniggerdly/Sniggwaffe.

Please link a public killboard with your stats.
PL: https://www.pandemic-legion.com/killboa ... d=Jurietto
BC: http://eve.battleclinic.com/killboard/c ... e=Jurietto

How do you finance your pvp within eve? (i.e. mission running alt, scamming, savings)
For years I've managed to be self-sufficient in PVP alone, but now I run an alt account which I solo Level 5's quiet regularly on. This pays for both my accounts' plex and all the Faction/Deadspace goodies I use on my ships.

3. About you in Genos
Why do you want to join Genos?
Well I was on a break from EVE (which is why I left Sniggerdly), but now that I am back, and PL is dying, I'm looking around for corps who are well known and well established as "not sucking" at PVP. I've known you Genos guys are good since I was introduced to Garmon in 2007. I'd figure I would try my luck here before I have to find some second rate corp.

List any references you have in corp.
Garmon/El'Tar/Count Montecarlo/Whatever other alts he has now - provided he remembers me from the Angelfire channel with Chris(PyroNOXX), and those guys. Oh and I think you were in Sniggs at the same time I was.

edit; also William DeMeo - Again, if he remembers me.

Talk about, in brief, your past year in eve, your recruitment history and what you've been doing.

My last year - Okay.
October 2009 to April 2010 - I was in Sniggerly, and pretty inactive as RL was a more pressing matter than EVE. I attended all the ops I could and solo'd most of the other times in the region/s we controlled/defended.

April 2010 to July 2010 - I left Sniggerdly to play with my cousin in his shitty corp "Sundering" just to have someone to roam around with (as 95% of Snig's ops started at 3-6am for me.) When I suddently realised that the corp sucked balls I was thinking about leaving then as Sundering went ahead and joined the Goons, this sealed the deal and I left.

July 2010 to Present - I then joined my alt's corp "JewSwarm" (which was later renamed by a GM). I fucked around in FW for a bit, but then got kicked for lack of standings (Minmatar militia is pretty shit anyways, but got some very easy kills on clueless War Targets.) Since having nothing else to do I went to Syndicate for a few months. While there I was AFK training for the majority of the time - I was bored with EVE. Then after watching some EVE videos, my flame for EVE was reignited and I decided to get back into things. I switched between ratting and pirating pretty regularly (trying to get my sec down from -10; it's now at -4.5. And at the same time trying to gank pvers and get some 'gfs').

After being bored of ratting I came back up to Low-Sec which is where I have been up until now. Trolling around Amamake and adjacent Systems, roaming all the way down(or up) to Tama/Suj and Rancer/Hagilur. Mostly soloing, trying to bust up gate camps, getting a feel for the active tanks and finally having the sentries on my side.

I have recently begun recording for a movie (started about 6 days ago) but so far haven't got anything apart from my Cyclone dying in a fire. Link is here - I posted this on youtube to test correct aspect ratio's and all that junk. (I am a pretty well known Counter-Strike: Source editor in the Aus CSS community - And I'm looking at applying what I've learnt in video editing to EVE.) I am looking for a corp that can help me fine tune my skills so that I can maximize my gate camp busting abilities whilst at the same time can provide good video footage, amongst other things.

That basically concludes my last year in EVE and my Application.

Last edited by Jurietto on Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Jurietto
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:57 am 
Corp member

Rep: 57
Salutations Jurietto, and may I be the first to congratulate you on making an application to Genos Occidere and HYDRA RELOADED alliance.

I have a few questions for you, if you will please be patient with me.

1) Please explain, using diagrams (no numbers) the square root of negative 1.
2) Please explain, using numbers (no diagrams) why you have applied to Genos Occidere, and not some other elite corporation such as Mad Bombers.

Thanks for your time,
Mickey Simon.

edit: upon further review, you have not linked a Lady Gaga song as part of your application.
While I expect you to answer my questions post haste, my current stance is REJECTED.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:03 am 
Brutal Dictator

Rep: 121
I love you mickey.

@ Jurietto, the Australian wing of HYDRA is downstairs m8

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:06 am 
Scrub

Mickey Simon wrote:
/snip

mind = blown.

Shiroi_Okami wrote:
@ Jurietto, the Australian wing of HYDRA is downstairs m8

From Genos Recruitment Thread:
Suitonia wrote:
Recruitment Status;
Aussie/US TZ: Open

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:11 am 
Corp member

Do you know Lee Dalton?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:21 am 
Scrub

Mickey Simon wrote:
Do you know Lee Dalton?

Neg. Stop trolling now. I'll check back when I get home from work. :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:27 am 
Brutal Dictator

Getting smart are we. From the same thread:

Antoine Lefevre wrote:
Recruitment closed. We are back to invite only for now.

See you in the next recruitment drive of Spring 2011!

That aside Genos' "Aussie TZ' is one dude :P

11B on the other hand is roughly half aussie, and half US faggots with some euro flavour

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:28 am 
Corp member

Jurietto wrote:
Mickey Simon wrote:
Do you know Lee Dalton?

Neg. Stop trolling now. I'll check back when I get home from work. :)

I'm not trolling, I only ask because he was in your corp, and he's friends with myself and Duncan Tanner (you know, recruitment officer for Genos Occidere) so maybe he could have given you a reference given that William died in a train accident a year ago.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:29 am 
Scrub

Shiroi_Okami wrote:
Getting smart are we. From the same thread:

Antoine Lefevre wrote:
Recruitment closed. We are back to invite only for now.

See you in the next recruitment drive of Spring 2011!

That aside Genos' "Aussie TZ' is one dude :P

11B on the other hand is roughly half aussie, and half US faggots with some euro flavour

Not getting smart, just going by what I saw in OP. Genos Aussie TZ could be at a record breaking 2 then. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:02 am 
Brutal Dictator

lol.

Also you appear to be cunningly avoiding Mickey's questions. WHAT IS YOUR INTENTION HERE?

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 4   [ 33 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next