Forum lockedPost a reply Page 6 of 14   [ 134 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Progenitor Copulators - Application
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:43 am 
Brutal Dictator

Rep: 121
Ziggy Stardustt wrote:
Nrom wrote:
Get out with ur faggot signature Ziggy, I cant believe I once vouched 4 u 2 be poached into Hydra when ur shit corp joined -A-. Fucking faggot.

Also on topic, Application is reject, sorry.

Why vouch for me, I don't know you. In fact I've never even applied to genos so WTF?

Gimme a mo and I'll change it to a Mexican alter boys arse just for you. (or is it already? I wonder can you tell)

Back on topic these guys approached me for some reason, without knowing who to refer to in game I told them to post here. no I didn't look at their boards or anything.

We found the culprit!

To the stockade!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:11 pm 
Director

Rep: 423
Minigin wrote:
m8

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:46 pm 
Scrub

Rep: 0
Greetings gentlemen,

let me start this post by saying that when i told zub to join some corp since he was bored, i didnt expect him to apply to one of the top eve corps, especially since our killboard is frankly shit atm... so imagine my surprise when this morning i received a txt msg from zub telling me he had applied our whole corp, including me, to join hydra... lets just say that before i looked up this thread i already half expected it to be something like this 6 page trollfest, i mean, posting an application without even trying to follow the required format and applying to join you guys with a corp with no kills is just asking for it... i havnt had a chance to talk to zub yet but im sure we will laugh about this over a beer next time we see each other (zub,suck and strik live in england, i live in portugal and Papoila is my alt)..

So although it may be true that we dont really get eve politics, or internet gaming memes, and that we havnt honestly been truly active for over a year, the fact remains that we are a small group who was tailored from the start to fight together... when they first told me they wanted to join eve (i had been playing for a year or so already) and made up their stupid names who copy my own ( which btw means "mine my balls" in portuguese = mina-mos, not a cartoon anime japanese reference), i told each of them to pick a difference race and max all the skills to fly some interceptors.

Thus strikamos trained amarr, zub trained gallente, and suck trained minmatar, and over the last couple of years they have maxed the all the skills relating to the following ship classes and fleet setups :
hacs, long range and close, but especially long range
battleships, mostly no buffer snipers, but also buffered remote repair setups
battlecruisers, just plain ganky..
please bear in mind that when i say they maxed all the skills relating to, for example, interceptors, i mean i made them spend the month to train thermo 5 before they could get out of frigate hulls...
we love t1 frigates and cruisers, and these are definitely our favorite hulls to screw around with, but we do have the skills to fly the pimp, expensive stuff too :=)

so besides training their characters properly, what have these guys learned to do, pvp wise ?
well, each of my guys has learned to be a great scout, they are pretty good at getting nice warpins, chasing and using the directional scanner, they have also learned to probe pretty fast, how to mitigate damage to themselves by flying their ship by hand ( i have never let them orbit anything by clicking orbit, they have had to wear out mouses by circling their ship manually from the start).. they also know how to follow orders from an fc, they know what different kinds of ammo to switch to, how to stay aligned, when its smart to stay and fight and when its better to warp out and pod them another day... u see, we have always lived off meager assets, scrounging up and ransoming our way into better ships... we positiviely hate grinding and farming in online games but we were still able to have ships to fly and pew with somehow!

By the time they had their ceptors trained, i figured it was a good idea to have them join a 00 alliance and learn first hand what it meant to be in a big fleet, so they ended up joining ushra khan (this was when they were in bed with AAA and fighting for a beachead in delve from querious), so they went around happily jumping titan bridges and getting their ceptors bombed for the first time, this gave them some 00 experience to put under their belts... Meanwhile i had joined the sons of tangra with minamos, where i did most of my pvp for over a year, this was all through the delve war and the fountain invasion from BOB, apparently i am ranked in your killboard for some reason so here it goes :

http://genos.killmail.org/?a=pilot_detail&plt_id=297233

so after the fountain war i decided we would coalesce our assets and our ppl and make a corp, this was how mofos (progenitor copulators) was born.. around this time we roamed syndicate for about a month or 2 and brought our cash up for loot and ransoms.. However also around this time wormholes first appeared, so we sold all our crap, bought a pos and went into wspace, where we roamed for about a month with only a hauler alt through around 15 whs, until we finally found one which had only 1 exit, a static wormhole to 00,so we thought well, lets stay here , and poach different 00 systems from our wh perch !
Unfortunately, everyone got busy with real life and we didnt seem to ever be able to log on simultaneously, and our finances were dwindling fast with pos fuel requirements and replacement ships, so what little time we had to play eve we had to dedicate to boring sleeper grind just to keep the pos going, which led to the slow decline of our will to play eve, and the guys started playing stuff like league of legends and quake online, and i finally capitulated and brought down our pos, sold it, and bought spare ships for everyone. I then proceeded to take some time off eve to shake off that terrible wh experience (fck whs!)

Considering that i have already posted a giant wall of text so far, and that our application has already been rejected, i still ask you guys to consider our app, and that should this post temper your opinions,we will post proper applications, individually, with skill sheets and everything pretty and proper like it should have been from the start ! we now have time to play eve, and im sure we will prove to be strong assets for you guys should you decide to give us a shot ! the best way i would describe suck, zub and strik as pvpers would be diamonds in the rough, in need of some sexy lapidation !

by the way, i have no idea who is xenuria, or wtf forums suck has been reading to post stuff about you guys history with corp thiefs, i myself have not read coad for some large months nor was it ever my favorite thing, but i can assure you that we are no spies or thiefs, and that we are willing to submit ourselves to any secret agent spy test you guys may have, since we are not spies im sure we will pass them...

thanks for your time and attention, please reconsider our application !

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:50 pm 
Director

Rep: 510
i am still a massive cunt

Last edited by Dark Soldat on Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:54 pm 
Corp member

Rep: -18
Dark Soldat wrote:
i am a massive cunt

i refuse to empty quote this.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:57 pm 
Director

Rep: 181
pls take this seriously dark

Thanks

Brad

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 6:58 pm 
Director

CHED wrote:

Thanks

Brad

Hi Brad, How are you?
I am fine thanks ! Please resist to edit my posts in an offensive manners.

Thanks

Matt

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:02 pm 
Director

Rep: 181
Dark Soldat wrote:
CHED wrote:

Thanks

Brad

Hi Brad, How are you?

Thanks

Matt

Matt,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I will endeavor to prevent offensive posts being made under your name in the future. I do, however ask you to refrain from being a 'Cunt'.

Cheers,

Bradley

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:04 pm 
Director

CHED wrote:
Dark Soldat wrote:
CHED wrote:

Thanks

Brad

Hi Brad, How are you?

Thanks

Matt

Matt,

Thank you for your prompt reply. I will endeavor to prevent offensive posts being made under your name in the future. I do, however ask you to refrain from being a 'Cunt'.

Cheers,

Bradley

Brad,

Thank you for notifying me of my inappropriate actions on the board, i will see that i hesitate to do such things in the future.

Regards,

Matt.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:13 pm 
Corp member

Rep: -18
We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes
And the flashback starts
I'm standing there
On a balcony in summer air

See the lights