PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:44 am 
Brutal Dictator

Rep: 121
BigChols wrote:
Shiroi_Okami wrote:
BigChols wrote:
Shiroi_Okami wrote:
BigChols wrote:
can we sort this out gladiator style and pit me up against one of your "worst" pilots and fight to the death to get voted off the island :D?

Isnt the idea usually to try and best the champion in order to prove your worth?

rofl yea true i guess. Unsure if i could pull that one off. BTW im still pissed about that officer spawn steal, and your fast ass loki and my slow ass fleet that one time on the tor gate >: (

I still have that loki :D. They are very difficult to kill, as your vaga gang experienced :P

i must chased you at least 150 off gate holding point, and capping out , regetting it, and following, i look back no one can warp to me in time as they decided to burn and were too slow :<

I can tell you I was freaking out hardcore during that haha, was not expecting 5kms vagas. Keeping you and the other vaga that was all up in my shit with my single web while staying out of range of the curse + blob was nerve wracking indeed

Post subject: Re: BigChols
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:14 am 
Scrub

Rep: -2
Don Pellegrino wrote:
BigChols wrote:
Don Pellegrino wrote:
What are your thoughts about P-10's skill when it comes to fitting Vaga's and engaging larger numbers?

normally, when everyone is on the same page, we do pretty well. historically speaking we had more successes than failures, and just simply avoided shit that was overwhelmingly suicide. and would poke at shit that had a bunch, but fast tackle that were dumb enough to burn out.. long time no see don :D o/
p-10's glory days of having 15 vagas in fleet didnt last long, but man was it fun.

I'm asking because P-10 used to fit their vagas like it's 2008 and litterally didn't leave their home system without 2 scimitars. That corp was one of the gayest opponents I've fought in eve. Geeze, they were litterally flying their 10 vagas with overdrives, no damage control and [sometimes] a scram like brutix's and not caring because they had tons of scimitars. They were litterally the biggest blobbers in Pure Blind at the time. (I would kind of have been ashamed to mention them in a recruitment thread, tbh. Genos is also a totally different kind of corp from P-10 when it comes to engaging "outnumbered")

edit: I got nothing against you or P-10, I'm just trying to make you realize what you were part of.

we actually as a corp only brought out scimitars maybe 3 times. if we ever did something with b2k, they usually were the ones to bring them.
we only had 3 scimi pilots and they never wanted to be in logi lol. you gotta remember though, we would go with that gang into places like o-c or vhf looking for a blob to fight.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:15 am 
Scrub

Shiroi_Okami wrote:
BigChols wrote:
Shiroi_Okami wrote:
BigChols wrote:
Shiroi_Okami wrote:
BigChols wrote:
can we sort this out gladiator style and pit me up against one of your "worst" pilots and fight to the death to get voted off the island :D?

Isnt the idea usually to try and best the champion in order to prove your worth?

rofl yea true i guess. Unsure if i could pull that one off. BTW im still pissed about that officer spawn steal, and your fast ass loki and my slow ass fleet that one time on the tor gate >: (

I still have that loki :D. They are very difficult to kill, as your vaga gang experienced :P

i must chased you at least 150 off gate holding point, and capping out , regetting it, and following, i look back no one can warp to me in time as they decided to burn and were too slow :<

I can tell you I was freaking out hardcore during that haha, was not expecting 5kms vagas. Keeping you and the other vaga that was all up in my shit with my single web while staying out of range of the curse + blob was nerve wracking indeed

all i could think was IMMA GET YOUR OFFICER STEALING BITCH ASS RIGHT NOW MOTHER FUCKER... PAYBACK BYITCH ... and then i wanted to cry when i capped out and you flew away.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:20 am 
Scrub

Don Pellegrino wrote:
Here's one of my favorite fights I've had in Eve. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSE0UNfzfjY

I've been wondering for a while, why did P-10 disengage at around 2:20 while they had 8 ships against our 4? I'm not blaming for you it because it's probably the reason why we ended up with so many kills, but it's been bugging me for a long time.

because we werent with that blob that landed, and we werent in a position to second guess if they were with you or not. + we didnt know the size of the blob, just saw scans and made a decision

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:21 am 
Scrub

Antoine Lefevre wrote:
recruitment closed so basically u'll be accepted asap by garamon tanner

either or, or do they both have to be appeased, ego's tickled and all?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:43 am 
PODLALA

Rep: 99
BigChols wrote:
Don Pellegrino wrote:
Here's one of my favorite fights I've had in Eve. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSE0UNfzfjY

I've been wondering for a while, why did P-10 disengage at around 2:20 while they had 8 ships against our 4? I'm not blaming for you it because it's probably the reason why we ended up with so many kills, but it's been bugging me for a long time.

because we werent with that blob that landed, and we werent in a position to second guess if they were with you or not. + we didnt know the size of the blob, just saw scans and made a decision

Your reply is exactly what I was trying to make you realize. Genos would have stayed, tried to pick people off from the blob 1 by 1 and probably lost a few ships, instead of disengaging straight away in vagabonds, you know these ships made for guerilla warfare and fighting blobs. I'm not trying to sound a dick (although I probably do, sorry), but hopefully you'll remember this if/when you join a genos op (if they're actually recruiting).

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:00 am 
Brutal Dictator

Rep: 121
Don as far as P-10 goes its to be expected really, seeing as they are all ex-waterboard, who were some of the worst blobbers in curse when I used to live there haha. There are a handful of people from the old waterboard I respect, and by handful I mean about three. The rest are worthless blobbers in general

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:12 am 
Scrub

Don Pellegrino wrote:
BigChols wrote:
Don Pellegrino wrote:

Your reply is exactly what I was trying to make you realize. Genos would have stayed, tried to pick people off from the blob 1 by 1 and probably lost a few ships, instead of disengaging straight away in vagabonds, you know these ships made for guerilla warfare and fighting blobs. I'm not trying to sound a dick (although I probably do, sorry), but hopefully you'll remember this if/when you join a genos op (if they're actually recruiting).

you gotta remember not all people in p-10 were capable of sticking around to deal with that as skilled pilots. i would have loved to stay, i wasnt fcing it, so it wasnt my call :/. but no i see what your saying. and its part of why im not in p10 anymore. im not afraid to lose ships.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:15 am 
Scrub

Shiroi_Okami wrote:
Don as far as P-10 goes its to be expected really, seeing as they are all ex-waterboard, who were some of the worst blobbers in curse when I used to live there haha. There are a handful of people from the old waterboard I respect, and by handful I mean about three. The rest are worthless blobbers in general

yea waterboard is kinda fail. they blew up and have a station now btw, they got a bunch of italian recruits apparently.

you gotta set me aside from p10 though, if you go back and looked i was usually top killer each month by about 100 kills on the next guy, and usually not the most deaths either. i did my part and what i could with what i had.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:29 am 
Director

Rep: 345
I remember running into your corp/alliance in curse and pure blind. Terrible timing for this application though. Trying to come up with something new for recruitment though check back in a week.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 5 of 15   [ 143 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next