It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 9:01 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 12   [ 111 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Turbular Knight
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:06 pm 
Brutal Dictator

Rep: 121
Spoilsport Laedy.

She is right though, join genos public and get talking to people. I finish exams on monday so I'll be on a bit after that, depending on what times you play at I could probably roam with you. If not the corp will pick back up after AT is over and you can probably join a gang and see whats up

Last edited by Shiroi_Okami on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:06 pm 
Corp member

Rep: 486
Nice troll Laedy.

Knight, the only way in is to troll your way in.
Like in fight club, you have to stand outside for 3 days while we give you mixed signals.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:09 pm 
Scrub

Rep: 0
Laedy wrote:
Turbular, I'll be honest and upfront so as to not waste your time.
No one ever gets recruited into Genos by just posting an application here. Especially if you don't know anyone in the corp already. Arguing about fits or trying to defend yourself will only make it more difficult for you.

Join "Genos Public" ingame channel, and try to talk to people there. The only way you'll have a chance is if you go on some corp roams (which is not likely to happen for a while since all the tourney stuff is over), or if you get to know some people in corp.

Try and see who's online and active, and go pvp with them so they can see if you're "retarded" or not, and whether you fit in. We roam a lot with Podla as well, they have similar play style and are way more active than Genos. So you could try to roam with them as well.

Good luck.

That is fine mate i will have a chat with you monkeys ingame then: And sign up for a roam if there is one ever being called. No rush tbh i kind of like it in Brutor tribe anyway, and i am not looking to rush into a corp by the first, like you said balance is everything if one don't fit in it will cause more harm than good very understandable, i dealt with this over my course year as director in the past

Last edited by Turbular Knight on Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:10 pm 
Director

Rep: 423
gonna get realchat here

you seem pretty bad at the game and post quite shittily so you will fit right in with all the rest of the new recruits :maverick:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:14 pm 
Hydra RELOADED

Rep: 354
Northern CoalitionDot.

Sorry, only ex SmashKill or better here. Application Denied.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:22 pm 
Scrub

Nexus Kinnon wrote:
gonna get realchat here

you seem pretty bad at the game and post quite shittily so you will fit right in with all the rest of the new recruits :maverick:

That's right mate! I suck at Eve i am the 2003 toon who lost a Megatron to lvl3 rats in 2007, and stopped playing the game for years grieving over this tragic incident. I am the thorax pilot who mined for months to get my first thorax in 2003 and raged at the can flipper in Tash Murkon Prime who snagged my 1.1/2 hours worth of veldspar mining. I am the one who still have nightmares of that humming sound of the mining laser haunting me at nights. I am also the Thorax pilot who got chased around a low sec system back in 2003 like a dumbass! for 45 minutes Shitting my pants with a -10 torp raven up my tailpipe (15km) celestial warp in back then was a real bitch! Not to mention the fact that Torps back then would tear apart any vessel regardless of its sig radius, still though... I CAME TROUGH!

I suck at chess aswell! Only ever got to an average level, as can be said about my years of playing junior high basketball. I used to be an average player at Tekken (Always played JackII) go figure!

What else is worth mentioning hmmm? Oh...! Yea i can beat every single one of you guys in corp in arm wrestling AND THAT IS NO FUCKING JOKE EITHER!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:30 pm 
Scrub

Ottersmacker wrote:
Turbular Knight wrote:
Ottersmacker wrote:
so it has come to our attention you lost a deadspace shield boosting ab dramiel, we get that, but why all the damage control?

If you are reffering to the rigs and the dcu and *text**text**text*

no, let me ellaborate, by damage control I meant to ask: why do you feel the need to proactively explain what happened in that combat situation as you have done in your OP and also on your corp killboard?

I fiugred it was a clever approach for me to get more trolling out of your mouth

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:31 pm 
Corp member

Rep: 486
Turbular Knight wrote:
Yea i can beat every single one of you guys in corp in arm wrestling AND THAT IS NO FUCKING JOKE EITHER!

6 pages of Testosterone below this line please.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:31 pm 
Scrub

Raimo wrote:
Demeo recently got out of prison and has welfare for interweb connectivity yes

What was he in for? Crossdressing in Damascus?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:34 pm 
Brutal Dictator

Rep: 999
Nexus Kinnon wrote:
gonna get realchat here

this is true, our shitty pilots are apparently good forum posters. although I'm not sure about nrom anymore

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 4 of 12   [ 111 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next